Terms of Service
In these Terms of Service, the term “you” refers to you the customer and the terms “Tilly & Tam”, “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Tilly & Tam Limited, a company registered in Scotland under company number SC421840 with our registered office at 280 Perth Road 3L, Dundee, DD2 1AN.
Changes to these Terms of Service
We reserve the right to amend, vary or update these Terms of Service from time to time as we see fit. When we make changes to these Terms of Service we will post the revised Terms of Service on our websites 30 days before the revised terms become effective.
Access to the Services
Access to the Services (including any game provided by us) is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Services we provide without notice. If the need arises, we may suspend access to the Services, or cease the provision of Services indefinitely.
Personal Information & Privacy
Third Party Content
“Third Party Content” means content provided by you or other users of the Services including without limitation words played in a game, chat posts, forum posts, profiles and messages sent between users of the Services.
You are responsible for all Third Party Content that you post or upload to our websites or submit or communicate using our Services. You may be held liable for such content and you hereby warrant that all such Third Party Content posted, uploaded, communicated or submitted by you: (i) does not violate any third party’s intellectual property rights; (ii) is not confidential; (iii) is free from malicious code, viruses, adware, spyware and worms; (iv) is not submitted in violation of any laws or contractual restrictions; and (v) where it includes third party’s personal information, is not submitted without the consent of such third party.
If you become aware that a user of the Services is posting or communicating Third Party Content in violation of these Terms of Service or is otherwise acting in breach of these Terms of Service, please report such activity to us by emailing email@example.com.
Screening, Monitoring & Recording Third Party Content: We do not pre-screen or monitor Third Party Content prior to it being communicated between users of the Services, submitted as part of a game available through our Services or posted onto our websites. You acknowledge and agree that we cannot be held responsible or liable for Third Party Content and if you find any Third Party Content communicated to you through game play, chat posts or messaging to be offensive or inappropriate, your sole remedy is to cease playing the game with that particular user. We may, at our sole discretion, choose to monitor your use of the Services (including any messages you post to our chat room or forum) and the Third Party Content you submit or upload to the Services. You hereby consent to such monitoring. We record and store the “state of play” and “chat entries” for each game session played using the Services. You hereby consent to such recording. You hereby acknowledge and agree that you cannot have any expectation of privacy when using the Services.
We reserve the right (but have no obligation) to remove any Third Party Content from our websites for any reason at our absolute discretion including without limitation where we believe that such material is not acceptable or where we believe such material may breach third party intellectual property rights. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE HEREBY EXCLUDE ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR THIRD PARTY CONTENT OR FOR ANY DELAY OR FAILURE TO REMOVE ANY THIRD PARTY CONTENT FROM OUR WEBSITES.
Rules of Use
Your use of the Services is subject to the following rules and restrictions:
- You shall provide us with your correct name and email address if we require this information to provide the Services to you and you shall update your information as and when it changes.
- You will not permit any children under the age of 13 to access or use the Services.
- You are not permitted to use the Services for commercial purposes.
Your use and access to the Services in violation of any of the following rules is strictly prohibited and may result in the immediate termination of your access to the Services and/or be in violation of civil and criminal law. YOU AGREE THAT YOU WILL NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES:
- Use the Services in order to design cheats, hacks or automation software: you shall not use the Services in any way that modifies or interferes with the Services including any games or game experience.
- Infringe our Intellectual Property Rights: you shall not copy, modify or distribute any content from any of our games or websites (including without limitation our trade marks) except as specifically permitted by these Terms of Service.
- Use the Services for any illegal conduct: you shall not use the Services for any illegal conduct, in violation of any applicable law or to encourage others to do so.
- Interfere with other users’ use of or access to the Services: you shall not threaten, harass or interfere with other users’ use of the Services including without limitation by repeatedly sending messages to users, identifying users’ personal information, or disrupting the Services by spamming or flooding our websites.
- Use the Services to promote illegal activity or for commercial gain:you shall not use the Services to encourage or promote illegal activities and you shall only use the Services for personal use and not for promoting or facilitating commercial enterprises.
- Reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble the source code: you shall not reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or decipher the source code for any software used to provide the Services (including without limitation any of our games).
- Attempt to gain unauthorised access to other people’s personal information: you shall not attempt to solicit other people’s personal information, collect or post other people’s personal information (including images or videos) through the Services or attempt to access the networks, computers or servers connected to the Services other than through the user interface provided by us.
- Abuse the use of our support services: you shall not abuse or flood the support or help desk functions including by submitting false, trivial or repeated emails or calls.
- Transmit unauthorised materials through the Services: you shall not send or transmit junk mail, spam, chain letters or any malware or spyware through the Services.
WITHOUT PREJUDICE TO OUR OTHER RIGHTS AND REMEDIES, WE MAY SUSPEND OR TERMINATE YOUR ACCESS TO THE SERVICES IF YOU ARE, OR WE BELIEVE THAT YOU ARE, IN BREACH OF ANY OF THESE TERMS OF SERVICE (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE RULES OF USE ABOVE).
Links from our Websites & Advertising
Where our websites contain links to other sites and resources provided by third parties (including links contained in third party advertisements placed on our websites), these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. We make no representation or warranty regarding any content, goods or services provided by third parties (including third party advertisers on our websites). Further, the way in which any such linked sites collect, store or use your personal data is beyond our control and we accept no responsibility for such third parties’ conduct. Any inclusion of links to third party sites or third party advertisements on our Services is not an endorsement from us of such third party sites, services or products.
- the Personal Information we collect on you & how we collect it;
- how we use your Personal Information, how we store it & who we share it with;
- how you can update your Personal Information & find out what Personal Information we hold about you.
Personal Information We Collect
- Personal Information provided by you Directly
We may collect and process the following personal and non-personal information directly from you on our websites and/or during your use of our Services:
- Contact Information: Personal Information that you provide to us when you sign up to receive our newsletter (such as your name and your email address).
- User Profile Information: Personal Information that you supply when creating a user profile for playing a game (such as a photograph of yourself, your profile or game name, your occupation and any other personal information that you choose to provide such as your interests, your game preferences etc).
- User Support Information: If you contact us for technical or customer support, we will keep a record of your name, contact details (such as email address or telephone number), a record of your call and/or correspondence along with a note of the games or issues relevant to your call.
- Contests & Promotions Information: If you enter any of our on-line contests, promotions or loyalty programs, we will collect Personal Information (such as your name, email address, postal address, birthday and contact phone numbers) in order to register you in the contest, promotion or loyalty program.
- Technical and Usage Information
When you access the Services or our websites, we collect technical information such as details about your computer system and details of your visits to our websites including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data and the resources that you access. This information is collected through tracking and analytics technologies including cookies. Please see the “IP Addresses and Cookies” section below to learn more about this.
- Personal Information received from a Social Networking Site (“SNS”)
When you access our Services as an “app” or “application” through an SNS (such as Facebook), you grant us access to certain Personal Information from your profile with that SNS. The extent of the Personal Information that we access varies for each game and SNS and will also be governed by the “Privacy Settings” you choose when you establish your account with the SNS. Please note that we have no control over what “Privacy Settings” are available on the various SNSs and we therefore recommend that you review the “Privacy Settings” on such sites.We may have access to some or all of the following Personal Information when you play one of our games through an SNS: your name, your birthday, your email address provided to the SNS, your profile picture, your user ID number and the user ID numbers of your friends that are also connected to our games.
The Act provides you with the following rights:
- Prevent your Personal Information from being used for Marketing Purposes: You have the right to ask us not to process your Personal Information for marketing purposes. You can exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Right to Access the Personal Information held about you: The Act gives you the right to access Personal Information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the Personal Information we hold about you.
- Right to Update your Personal Information: Should you wish to amend or update any of your Personal Information, please email us at email@example.com.. Please note that if you wish to amend the Personal Information we receive from SNSs, you will need to change your privacy settings on your account with the SNS.